Our laminating films.
- We have developed a wide range of films that meet the requirements of nearly any job you take on.
- These films are clustered within three families, some of which are very specific to certain job types and others have a broad range of applications.
- All are manufactured in the USA by skilled craftsmen and are quality films that will enhance and protect your prints, add strength and durability, and won’t empty your wallet. Knowing our customers demand consistency and reliability, we do not sell the low variable-quality foreign films.
choosing your film.
- Based on what your job needs, select your film type from our film families below,
- Then select the thickness and finish that will give the look and feel you want, and the appearance you or your customer needs.
- Finally, select a width for your needs.
- If in doubt or need help, please contact us.
SupaKleer™ film family.
- SupaKleer is our general purpose standard thermal film. This is a very clear copolymer film, built on polyester, which contributes to its strength, durability, and stiffness. 80% of all thermal laminating film is based on polyester, and our films contain a higher percentage of polyester than many.
- It laminates to a broad range of papers and inks at about 220°F. Also laminates to some plastics.
- Available in gloss, matte.
- Roll sizes: 38 and 40 inch rolls. However frequently we have other sizes either in stock or can be slit from mill rolls as ordered.
- Thicknesses: 1.7, 3, 5 (choice of 3 levels of stiffness), 7, 10, and 15 mils.
SupaJet™ film family.
- SupaJet is used especially for fresh ink jet prints, which usually contain plenty of residual water, unless dried overnight. With SupaJet you can laminate ink jet prints 10 - 15 minutes after they come off the printer. This film laminates at 185°F, which is below the boiling point of water so you do not form steam which would create bubbles in the lamination. SupaJet also contains sunscreen in the film to protect ink jet inks from fading in bright lights. Polyester based.
- Available in gloss, satin, matte (3mil only).
- Standard widths: 25, 38, 40, 42, 43, 47, 51, 55, 62 inch.
- Thicknesses: 3, 5 extra sunscreen, 5 stiff, 10 extra sunscreen, 10 extra rigid.
SupaLite™ film family.
- SupaLite is designed for high speed single sided lamination. It is mostly used on packaging, book covers, box covers and high volume posters although it is also ideal for business cards and brochures. Built on an Oriented Polypropylene base, it laminates about 220°F.
- Standard thicknesses: 1.2 mils gloss, and 1.3 mil matte.
- An extra in this family is our 1.4 mil FeelsGood! Matte™ thermal laminating film. It feels like velvet, and can be spot UV printed.